GT HOSES strives to supply the best, most cost-effective product and service for our customers. We stock an extensive range of hoses, couplings and adaptors. For example, we have over 5,000 different types of stock on hand. As a result this enables a swift solution to urgent problems.
What can we offer our customers?
- 24/7 mobile fleet to provide customer solutions
- Hydraulic hoses and fittings
- Hydraulic valves, accumulators and coolers
- 24-volt hydraulic power packs, such as those used on small cranes and truck stairs
- Remote-controlled hydraulic systems
- Air fittings and valves
- Workshop equipment such as hose reels, pumps and meters
To bring the best solutions, we use Gates© hoses and fittings. Mainly due to their superior quality and cost-effectiveness. Gates© has a reputation in the hydraulic industry for reliability, excellence and durability.
In addition to this, our mobile service trucks are available 24/7. This service enables us to provide a swift solution within hours. As a result this reduces your downtime and lost production time.
Our excellent range of fittings ensures GT HOSES always supplies matched hose and fitting combinations. All hoses and fittings are manufactured to SAE standards and FRAS and MSHA compliant (where applicable),
GT HOSES quality and safety standards are aligned with the stringent requirements of the coal mining industry. We have comprehensive training programs for our technicians. We also have procedure for reviewing and testing our workmanship. Above all, safety is a priority. All technicians trained in safety procedures, hazards, and use of PPE.
GT HOSES can also provide the following products and services:
- MDG41 static testing for hydraulic hoses
- Undertake hydraulic diagnostics
- Hydraulic cylinder repair
- Identifying and supplying a vast range of hydraulic parts
- Accumulator repairs and nitrogen charging