Hydraulic Fitter / Grease Technician @ EMERALD QLD
We want you if you
- Understand and enjoy the diversity and challenges of working in a small business.
- Have experience in hydraulic and lubrication systems including repairs, replacements and maintenance.
- The talent of providing technical solutions and value add options to Customers.
- The self-starter gene and can’t leave something for tomorrow, that can be done today.
- A knack for problem solving and the ability to think of the big picture and the little picture simultaneously.
If this is you, do you have
- Exceptional communication skills and experience liaising with Customers and Suppliers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
- A MR or HR driver’s license (or the ability to get one ASAP)
- A home in Emerald or the surrounding areas (or willing to move to Emerald).
Super cool, do you have (but not critical)
- A skill with quoting, data entry and stock management.
- Know your way around Microsoft Office applications (word, excel, access).
Why work for GT HOSES
- Talking is encouraged. We encourage an open, honest and communicative environment.
- Be Rewarded. A competitive remuneration package depending on attitude, experience and skill set. An iPhone and/or iPad or other bonuses and incentives after our qualifying period, will be offered to the right candidate.
- Unleash your inner Einstein. We love it when you have great ideas that will improve and grow GT HOSES.
- Dreaming Big. We believe in you being the best version of yourself that you can be. Personal development, education and following your passions are important to us and we want to help you be successful!
Prior to commencing work for GT HOSES, the successful applicant will be required to provide the following within one week after a formal offer has been made.
- Drug & Alcohol test no older than 7 days
- Qld Transport Traffic History report no older than 14 days
If you are interested email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
DIRECTOR | GT HOSES